Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Favorite Songs from the Musical Next to Normal #1 - I Am the One (Reprise)



This is the final song between the Dad and the "dead son" and when I watched it in the musical, my heart was so wrenched by the poignancy of the scene, I almost cried!  (I couldn't cry because I was seated in the front row and I didn't want to be embarrassed by sobbing into a tissue!)  It's rare to find a wonderful male/male duets and this one is one of the best I've heard in a long, long time!  Of course, you'd have to watch the whole play first because you get here! I was privileged to see Jett Pangan and Felix Rivera do it in the local production of this musical and they were both superb here.  Can't believe that two men can make me cry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment