Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Raving About the I Am World Tour of Beyonce!



I guess Beyonce skipped Manila on this I Am World Tour of hers maybe because of the 'cold' reception she got from the Prince of Brunei, who bought most of the front row seats to her last show here.  Since nobody cheered for her, I guess she conveniently forgot about us too.  The poor design of that show at the Fort may have dampened her spirits and decided not to go her the second time around.  Next time around, the organizers should sell the tickets to the real fans.  The Prince is rich enough anyway to ask for a private show from her!

Anyway, we did miss a lot since she did not come here.  I was not really a fan of hers before, but when she released I Am Sasha Fierce, I began to really respect her talent.  This is just no ordinary booty girl.  This is the real thing!  And she shows it in this show!  She not only has the voice, she has the moves - and she wiggles her booty in this concert like there was no tomorrow!  And the great thing is that it really shows that she was having a great time doing the show - even though she says from time to time that the nonstop nonrest touring is taxing her body (hello!! who is her PA and why is she driving her body crazy!!).

I just hope that when she tours for her next album, she includes Manila in it, or maybe even a city close to us, like Hong Kong or Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment