Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My #1 Favorite Song of 2011: Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Well, I just had to choose this song as my personal #1 song of the year for the message it brings. For gay people like me who have to suffer through identity crisis and society's sanctions, this song by Lady Gaga just explains it all. We were "Born This Way", so no reason really to be ashamed of it, no matter what Bible wielding people say, whether they said God said it or not. I don't think God is an intolerant son of a bitch. I think He created gay people, like other marginalized people, so that those in the majority will learn to be tolerant of other people not of their own way. So bravo to Lady Gaga for preaching the message of love of self and tolerance!

No comments:

Post a Comment