Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, December 23, 2011

Album Review: Natasha Bedingfield - Strip Me



I have always been a fan of the pop music of Natasha Bedingfield.  I only learned that she released a full album last year, when I browsed in my favorite record shop and saw that she released this album Strip Me.  I remembered the single, Strip Me from last year, where it just reached around the 90s in the US Billboard charts.  I did like that song but since it didn't perform that well, it immediately slipped off my mind.

I have already given Strip Me a full listen and I love it.  It has many gems and my most favorite is No Mozart!  "You don't have to be a Mozart, if you play it from the heart!"  Another song I like is Neon Lights, another bouncy pop track from her.  Aside from those, there's the first track, A Little Too Much and the title track, Strip Me.  

Anyone who loved her earlier albums should fall in love with Strip Me.  The trademark Natasha 'sound' is still there but I still feel she has added a new dimension to her pop sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment