Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, December 12, 2011

My Ten Favorite Concerts of 2011



Well, Richard Marx's show last Friday was the last concert I'll be watching this year, so it's now time to unveil my ten favorite concerts or live gigs of 2011 -





#5  Owl City






Well, I did not watch Bruno Mars since, at that time, I didn't quite like his music yet, but I am slowly warming up to him.  Ditto to The Script since the concert was sold out!  I also did not watch Miley Cyrus since I was not sure about how good her setlist was.  Ditto for The Black Eyed Peas and Libera since they both went head on with David Foster.

Otherwise, the other shows that quite didn't make it to the list above are Mike Posner, Train, Go West, Howard Jones, Human League, Belinda Carlisle, Westlife, Sugarfree, Maroon 5, Justin Bieber and Lee Deewyze.


No comments:

Post a Comment