Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chicosci Does 90's Covers



Chicosci has had several hits in the OPM Myx Countdown these past few years but I haven't exactly warmed up to them yet.  I still could not distinguish their sound from the rest, I guess.  Well, their new song, Unbelievable, a cover of the #1 hit debuts at #6 this week, which is pretty impressive.  I'm not quite sure about the song though.  It still sounds like the original and hasn't been given any distinguishing mark.  Well, I love the original and it still sound the better version for me.  Anyway, I am just curious what other 90s hits they have decide to cover.

By the way, they have no available video in Youtube.  There is one, but they have disabled the embedding, which is really weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment