Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, December 12, 2011

MyFABEMusic Weekly Top 10 - December 30, 2011


This week, OPM hits rule!  Pops Fernandez gets her first #1 song in my hit list in 22 years!  Her song 'Don't Say Goodbye' was a former #1 of mine way back in 1989.  This is her third #1 in my list, her first being Points of View, her duet with Joey Albert.

Newcomer Solenn Heusaff gets her first Top 10 hit in my list and this should be #1 next week.  I am really warming up to the song.

Pops has two hits in my list this week, By Heart is at #5.  Natasha Bedingfield is also a new entry with No Mozart, as well as Ed Sheeran's Lego House, which I am now slowly getting to notice.

#1 Pops Fernandez and Robin Nievera - Friends

This is the song that immediately caught my attention when I listened to Pops album last week.  It's a beautiful duet with her son Robin.

#2 Solenn Heusaff - It's Our First Time

This song by Solenn kinda grew on me - it's actually smooth and sexy the way she sings it!

#3 Beyonce - End of Time

I still love to this Beyonce song.  I love how rapid she sings on this one.

#4 Beyonce - I Miss You

A beautiful pensive song from Beyonce. A gem!

#5 Pops Fernandez - By Heart

This is the first song of Pops' album Silver.  She sounds like Amy Grant here.  Love it!

#6  Ed Sheeran - Lego House

This song kinda grew on me.  I love how passionately Ed sings the chorus!

#7 One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful

#8 Natasha Bedingfield - No Mozart

The first song that I immediately noticed from Natasha's Strip Me album.

#9 Katy Perry - The One That Got Away

#10  Lloyd and Andre 3000 - Dedication to My Ex
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment