Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, March 28, 2014

A Standards Song Tops My OPM Countdown This Week

I love standards but it's been pretty rare for an OPM artist to top my OPM countdown with one, unlike in my foreign charts where Barbra Streisand, Jamie Cullum and Michael Buble have been regular chart toppers.  

Anyway, that spell has been broken this week, as the local The Voice finalist, Paolo Onesa, tops my OPM countdown with Lucky in Love, a song from his debut album, Pop Goes Standards.  It's one of the albums that I will have to buy soon as I listen to the album I bought last week!

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending March 21, 2014 -

#1 Paolo Onesa - Lucky in Love (#2)

#2 Ney Dimaculangan - Kung Di Ba (#5)

#3 BOB - Pelikula (#3)

#4 Kiss Jane - Kay Sarap (#7)

#5 Christian Bautista - Araw, Ulap, Langit (#8)

#6 Abra feat. Jacq Dionisio - Midas (#6)

#7 Maldita - Tuliro (#10)

#8 Mayonnaise - Paraan (#4)

#9 Sandwich - New Romancer (#9)

#10 Sam Concepcion - Kontrabida (NEW)


No comments:

Post a Comment