Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, July 18, 2014

Spongecola, Gloc-9 and Denise Barbacena Top My OPM Countdown!


Spongecola tops my OPM countdown for the second time this week, as Anting-Anting zooms from #9 to the top spot this week.  It's also Gloc-9 and Denise Barbacena's first #1 hit.  Spongecola's first #1 hit in my OPM countdown was Tambay.


Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending July 4, 2014 -

#10 Julie Anne San Jose - Right Where You Belong (#10)



Local chanteuse Julie Anne San Jose's first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Right Where You Belong, stays for another week at #10.

#9 Hazel Faith - Plastic (NEW)

Hazel Faith gets her very first hit in my OPM countdown this week, as Plastic debuts at #9.



#8 Spongecola - Singapore Sling (Dahil Mahal Na Kita) (#8)

Spongecola's first hit in this week's top 10 is Singapore Sling and it comes in at #8. The band has two hits in this week's top 10.



#7 XLR8 - I Wish Lang (#2) 


Local boy band XLR8's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, I Wish Lang, slips from #2 to #7 this week. Their previous hit, Money Money, peaked at #6. 






#6 Jaya - Any Other Fool (#6)


Jaya's fifth top 10 hit from her Souled Out album, Any Other Fool, stays at #6 for another week this week.



#5 Paolo Onesa - Which Way Robert Frost? (#4)

Paolo Onesa's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Which Way Robert Frost, slips a notch from #4 to #5 this week.  His first hit in my OPM countdown, Lucky in Love, went all the way to the top.








#3 Silent Sanctuary feat. Ashley - Meron Na Akong Iba (#7)


This song from Silent Sanctuary was one of those slow burn songs for me.  The song was just steadily climbing my playlist and this week, it moves up to #3.   It's also the band's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.





#2 Jonalyn Viray - Sa Piling Mo (#3) 


Jonalyn Viray's second top ten hit in my OPM countdown, Sa Piling Mo, moves up a notch to #3 this week.



#1 Spongecola feat. Gloc-9 and Denise Barbacena - Anting-Anting (#9)



Spongecola has two top 10 hits in my OPM countdown this week. The first one, Anting-Anting comes in at #9. The band collaborates with Gloc-9 and Denise Barbacena on this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment