Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, July 11, 2014

John Legend's All of Me Tops the FABE Weekly Top 10 Countdown


John Legend gets his fourth #1 song in my personal countdown this week, as All of Me, finally ascends to the top. His first three #1 songs were So High, P.D.A.  and Tonight.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending July 11, 2014 -

#10 Paramore - Ain't It Fun (NEW)

After years of knowing this band, finally there's a song of theirs that fit my pop sensibilities. Ain't It Fun moves in this week at #10.



#9 Mali Music - Beautiful (RE)

Gospel singer Mali Music reenters the FABE Weekly Top 10 countdown this week, as Beautiful reenters at #9.



#8 Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You (NEW)

Ellie Goulding returns to my personal countdown this week with her third top 10 hit, How Long Will I Love You. The song debuts this week at #8.



#7 Vertical Horizon - Consolation (#10)


Another Vertical Horizon song, Consolation, is in the top 10 this week.  It's the third top 10 hit from the band's latest album Echoes From the Underground.  The song began its chart run last week.  The song has already peaked at #3 the week Vertical Horizon was here in Manila.  

The band played here in Manila this year but they did not play this song.



#6 Christina Perri - Human  (#8)

Christina Perri's Human moves two notches to #6 this week. It's her second top 10 hit after A Thousand Years which also reached #6 last year.





#5 Lady Gaga feat. R. Kelly - Do What You Want (#9) 


Lady Gaga's latest hit, Do What You Want, her collaboration with R. Kelly, zooms my personal countdown from #9 to #5. It's currently featured in the current Body Jam release that's why the song has charted.  It's the fifth top 10 hit from Lady Gaga's Artpop and her 25th top 10 hit overall. This is also R. Kelly's 15th top 10 hit in my personal countdown. It marks his third consecutive decade to have a top 10 hit.




#4 Jennifer Lopez feat. French Montana - I Luh Ya Papi (#3)

Jennifer Lopez latest hit "I Luh Ya Papi", her collaboration with French Montana, slips to #4 this week, after peaking last wek at #3. It's her fifteenth top 10 hit in my personal countdown.


It's her first top 10 hit as well from her tenth album, AKA.


It's also French Montana's first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.





#3 A Great Big World - I Really Want It (#5) The duo, A Great Big World's second top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, I Really Want It, slips from #2 to #3 this week.



#2 Katy Perry - Birthday (#3)





Katy Perry's Birthday moves back up to #2 this week. It's also her 16th top 10 hit in my personal countdown and the second top 10 hit from her latest album Prism.

#1 John Legend - All of Me (RE)

John Legend gets his fifth #1 song in my personal countdown this week, as All of Me, finally ascends to the top. It's also his 14th top 10 hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment