Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Jaya Tops My OPM Countdown For the Second Time


Jaya's All Souled Out album may be a few years old already but it has constantly been churning out hits for her.  In fact, Any Other Fool is already her fifth straight top 10 hit from that album. 

This week, the song does one better, and becomes the second #1 hit from the same album.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending July 25, 2014.
#10 Klarisse de Guzman - Di Kayang Pilitin (NEW)

The Voice Philippines Season 1 Runner-Up Klarisse de Guzman gets her very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as Di Kayang Pilitin, debuts at #10.




#9 Spongecola feat. Yeng Constantino (NEW)

Spongecola and Yeng Constantino both return to my OPM countdown this week, as +63 debuts at #9.  It's the band's sixth top 10 hit and Yeng's eighth in my OPM countdown.




#8 Frio - Hanggang Dito Na Lang (#10)

Local band Frio's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Hanggang Dito Na Lang, moves from #10 to #8 this week.



#7 Julie Anne San Jose - Right Where You Belong (#9)



#6 Spongecola - Singapore Sling (Dahil Mahal Na Kita) (#7)

Spongecola's latest hit in this week's top 10 is Singapore Sling and it's steadily climbing the countdown to #6.



#5 Chris Cantada - Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine) (#4)

Chris Cantada's fourth top ten hit in my OPM countdown, Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine), slips to #5 this week.



#4 Paolo Onesa - Which Way Robert Frost? (#5)

Paolo Onesa's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Which Way Robert Frost, moves up to #4 this week. His first hit in my OPM countdown, Lucky in Love, went all the way to the top.



#3 Hazel Faith - Plastic (#6)


Hazel Faith's very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Plastic, zooms to #3 this week.



#2 Jonalyn Viray - Sa Piling Mo (#2) 


Jonalyn Viray's second top ten hit in my OPM countdown, Sa Piling Mo, stays at #2 for another week this week.



#1 Jaya - Any Other Fool (#3)


Jaya's Any Other Fool, becomes the second #1 song from her last album All Souled Out.  The first song from that album, I Keep Forgettin' also went to #1. The album has also produced three more top 10 hits.




No comments:

Post a Comment