Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, July 24, 2014

XLR8 Finally Tops My OPM Countdown


Local boy band XLR8 finally tops my OPM countdown this week with I Wish Lang. The song zooms back from #7 to #1 this week. 

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending July 11, 2014 -

#10 Frio - Hanggang Dito Na Lang (NEW)

Local band Frio gets their very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown as Hanggang Dito Na Lang debuts at #10.



#9 Julie Anne San Jose - Right Where You Belong (#10)



Local chanteuse Julie Anne San Jose's first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Right Where You Belong, moves up a notch to #9.

#8 Silent Sanctuary feat. Ashley - Meron Na Akong Iba (#3)


This song from Silent Sanctuary was one of those slow burn songs for me.  The song was just steadily climbing my playlist but this week, it slips down to #8.   It's also the band's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.





#7 Spongecola - Singapore Sling (Dahil Mahal Na Kita) (#8)

Spongecola's latest hit in this week's top 10 is Singapore Sling and it's steadily climbing the countdown to #7.



#6 Hazel Faith - Plastic (#9)

Hazel Faith's very first hit in my OPM countdown, Plastic, zooms to #6 this week.



#5 Paolo Onesa - Which Way Robert Frost? (#5)

Paolo Onesa's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Which Way Robert Frost, stays at #5 for another weekthis week.  His first hit in my OPM countdown, Lucky in Love, went all the way to the top.




#4 Chris Cantada - Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine)


Chris Cantada's latest hit Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine) stays at #4 for another week this week.


#3 Jaya - Any Other Fool (#6)


Jaya's fifth top 10 hit from her Souled Out album, Any Other Fool, moves up to #3 this week.



#2 Jonalyn Viray - Sa Piling Mo (#2) 


Jonalyn Viray's second top ten hit in my OPM countdown, Sa Piling Mo, moves up a notch to #2 this week.



#1 XLR8 - I Wish Lang (#7) 


Local boy band XLR8 gets their very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown, I Wish Lang, slips from #2 to #7 this week. Their previous hit, Money Money, peaked at #6. 






No comments:

Post a Comment