Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Beyonce's Mine Tops the FABE Weekly Top 10 This Week!


It's actually tougher to get a #1 song nowadays as the competition is fierce. So for Beyonce to come up with four #1 songs from her latest album is an incredible achievement. It also shows how impressed I am about the work she has done on her latest work.

It's also Beyonce's 22nd 31 song.  

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending July 4, 2014 -

#10 Vertical Horizon - Consolation (RE)

Vertical Horizon's song 'Frost' became their second 1 song this year.  They follow it up with this song, 'Consolation' which has already peaked at #3, the week Vertical Horizon was here in Manila.  It starts its chart run now at #10.



#9 Lady Gaga - Do What You Want (NEW) 

Lady Gaga returns to the FABE Weekly Top 10 countdown with her 25th hit, Do What You Want.  It was featured in the current Body Jam release that's why the song has charted.  It's also the fifth top 10 hit from Lady Gaga's Artpop.




#8 Christina Perri - Human (#9)

Christina Perri's Human moves a notch to #8. It's her second top 10 hit after A Thousand Years which reached #6 last year.





#7 Lady Gaga - Swine (#8)


Lady Gaga's Swine moves up a notch to #7. It's already her 24th top 10 hit in my personal countdown, and the fourth from her album Artpop.





#7 James Blunt - Face the Sun (RE)





James Blunt's Face the Sun stays at #7 for another week this week. It's his second top 10 hit from his latest album, Moon Landing.  Bonfire Heart peaked at #5 earlier this year.  This is his eleventh top 10 song in my personal countdown.



#5 Kylie Minogue - Into the Blue (#6)





Kylie Minogue's 23rd top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Into the Blue, moves up a rung to #5 this week, its new peak position. It's her first top 10 hit from her latest album Kiss Me Once.  




#4 Katy Perry - Birthday (#3)





Katy Perry's Birthday slips to #4 this week. It's also her 16th top 10 hit in my personal countdown and the second top 10 hit from her latest album Prism.

#3 Jennifer Lopez feat. French Montana - I Luh Ya Papi (#4)


Jennifer Lopez latest hit "I Luh Ya Papi" moves up a notch to #3 this week.  It's her fifteenth top 10 hit in my personal countdown.


It's her first top 10 hit as well from her tenth album, AKA.


It's also French Montana's first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.





#2 A Great Big World - I Really Want It (#5) The duo, A Great Big World's second top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, I Really Want It, zooms from #5 to #2 this week.



#1 Beyonce - Mine (#2)






Beyonce's Mine becomes her 22nd #1 song. We danced to this song in my GForce class under Ishii and since I love the choreography so much, the song has just exploded in my personal countdown. It's already the fourth straight #1 hit from Beyonce's latest album.


#1 Vertical Horizon - Frost (#4)


The band Vertical Horizon gets their seventh #1 song in my personal countdown as Frost moves up from #4 to #1 this week. The band performed here in Manila a few weeks ago.  However, they did not perform this song.




No comments:

Post a Comment