Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Yuri Lacsamana's Dyosa Stays at the Top of the FABE OPM Weekly Top 10 Countdown


Newcomer Yumi Lacsamana's Dyosa stays at the top of my OPM countdown this week. The song comes from the Diary Ng Panget soundtrack.  It's already the second #1 song from that soundtrack album.

A few weeks ago, the duet between Nadine Ilustre and James Reid, No Erase, also went to #1.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending June 27, 2014 -


#10 Spongecola feat. Gloc-9 and Denise Barbacena - Anting-Anting (NEW)



Spongecola has two top 10 hits in my OPM countdown this week. The first one, Anting-Anting comes in at #10. The band collaborates with Gloc-9 and Denise Barbacena on this song. #9 Spongecola - Singapore Sling (Dahil Mahal Na Kita) (NEW) Spongecola's second hit in this week's top 10 is Singapore Sling and it comes in at #9.



#8 Silent Sanctuary feat. Ashley - Meron Na Akong Iba (#10)


This song from Silent Sanctuary was one of those slow burn songs for me.  The song was just steadily climbing my playlist and this week, it moves up to #8.   It's also the band's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.







#7 Jaya - Any Other Fool (#8)

Jaya's fifth top 10 hit from her Souled Out album, Any Other Fool, moves up a notch to #7 this week.



#6 Chris Cantada - Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine) (#7)


Chris Cantada's fourth top ten hit in my OPM countdown, Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine), moves up to #6 this week.





#5 Paolo Onesa - Which Way Robert Frost? (#6)

Paolo Onesa's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Which Way Robert Frost, moves a notch from #6 to #5 this week.  His first hit in my OPM countdown, Lucky in Love, went all the way to the top.





#4 Jonalyn Viray - Sa Piling Mo (#5) 


Jonalyn Viray's second top ten hit in my OPM countdown, Sa Piling Mo, moves up a notch to #4 this week.



#3 XLR8 - I Wish Lang (#4) 


Local boy band XLR8's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, I Wish Lang, moves up from #4 to #3 this week. Their previous hit, Money Money, peaked at #6. 






#2 Juris - I Believe In You (#3) 


Moving up a notch to #2 is Juris' I Believe In You. It's her sixth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.




#1 Yumi Lacsamana - Dyosa (#1) 


Newcomer Yumi Lacsamana's very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown, Dyosa, stays at the top for a second week.  It's from the soundtrack of the move Diary Ng Panget.  It's the second OPM song to have spent 2 weeks at #1 this year.  Earlier this year, Ney Dimaculangan's Kung Di Man, spent two weeks at top also. 



No comments:

Post a Comment