Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Jennifer Lopez Tops My Personal Countdown For the Ninth Time


I Luh Ya Papi becomes Jennifer Lopez's ninth #1 song in my personal countdown.  It's also French Montana's first.  Her spread of #1 songs started  way back in 1999 with Waiting For Tonight.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending August 8, 2014 -


#10 AJR - I'm Ready

The AJR brothers, who are touted to follow the footsteps of the Jonas Brothers and Hanson, get their very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, as I'm Ready debuts at #10.






#9 Paramore - Ain't It Funny (#9)


Paramore' Ain't It Funny stays at #9 for another week this week.  It's currently the song's peak position.  It's also Paramore's first foray in my personal countdown.






#8 Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You (#8)


Ellie Goulding's third top 10 hit in my personal countdown, How Long Will I Love You, stays at #8 for a second week, this week. It's the current peak position of the song.







#7 Jupiter Project - Celebration (#10)



The Kiwi duo Jupiter Project's Celebration moves up the countdown to #7 this week.






#6 Martin Garrix feat. Jay Hardaway - Wizard (#7)




Martin Garrix's collaboration with Jay Hardaway, Wizard, continues to move up my personal countdown, landing at #6 this week.








#5 Mali Music - Beautiful (#6)


Gospel singer Mali Music's first top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Beautiful, continues to move up, this week to #5.



#4 Pharrell feat. Justin Timberlake - Brand New (#5)


Pharrell's collaboration with Justin Timberlake, Brand New, continues to  move up this week in my personal countdown, from #5 to #4.  We danced to this song in JP's class in the G-Force Dance Center, that's why it' sin my personal countdown.






#3 Vertical Horizon - Consolation

Vertical Horizon's Consolation continues to climb my personal countdown this week, reaching #3, the highest position it reached the week after the band performed here in Manila.









#2 Sia - Chandelier (#3)

Sia is close now to getting her second #1 song in my personal countdown as Chandelier edges closer to #1.









#1 Jennifer Lopez feat. French Montana - I Luh Ya Papi (#2)

Jennifer Lopez's string of #1 hits started in 1999 and this year, she gets her ninth #1 song in my personal countdown, with I Luh Ya Papi.






No comments:

Post a Comment