Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, August 1, 2014

Katy Perry Tops the FABE Weekly Top 10 Countdown For the Eleventh Time


Katy Perry has sixteen top 10 hits and out of those, a whopping eleven songs went all the way to #1! The latest is Birthday, which reenters this week at #1.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending August 1, 2014 -

#10 Jupiter Project - Celebration (NEW)

The Kiwi duo, Jupiter Project, gets their very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Celebration debuts at #10.  I heard the song as the cool down track of the latest Body Attack release - and I fell in love with it!




#9 Paramore - Ain't It Fun (RE)


Paramore's Ain't It Fun reenters my personal countdown this week at #9.  It's the band's first ever top 10 hit in my personal countdown.







#8 Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You(RE)


Ellie Goulding's How Long Will I Love You reenters my personal countdown this week at #8. It's her fourth top 10 hit in my personal countdown.





#7 Martin Garrix feat. Jay Hardaway - Wizard (#8)


Martin Garrix's collaboration with Jay Hardaway, Wizard, moves up a notch this week to #7. The song was featured in the latest Body Jam release, that's why it's in my personal countdown.





#6 Mali Music - Beautiful (RE)


Mali Music's Beautiful reenters my personal countdown this week at #6, its new peak position.






#5 Pharrell feat. Justin Timberlake - Brand New (RE) Pharrell and Justin Timberlake's collaboration, Brand New, reenters my personal countdown this week at #5. It's Pharrell's eight top 10 and Justin's 15th in my personal countdown.





#4 Vertical Horizon - Consolation (RE) 


 Vertical Horizon's Consolation reenters my personal countdown this week at #4.  The song has already peaked at #3 the week after the band performed here in Manila earlier this year.





#3 Sia - Chandelier (#7)


Sia's Chandelier, her third top 10 hit in my personal countdown, moves up this week to #3.






#2 Jennifer Lopez feat. French Montana - I Luh Ya Papi (RE)



Jennifer Lopez and French Montana's collaboration, I Luh Ya Papi reenters this week at #2. 



#1 Katy Perry - Birthday (RE)

Katy Perry gets her eleventh  #1 hit in my personal countdown this week as Birthday reenters at the top spot.  It's also her sixteenth top 10 hit.



No comments:

Post a Comment