Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pharrell and Justin Timberlake's Collaboration Tops My Personal Countdown!


Pharrell's latest album Girl, puts a second #1 song in my personal countdown this year, as Brand New, his collaboration with Justin Timberlake moves from #2 to #1 this week. Pharrell's Happy topped my personal countdown earlier this year.  

This is Pharrell's fifth #1 song and Justin Timberlake's sixth in my personal countdown.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending August 22, 2014 -


#10 Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One (#10)

In a span of two weeks, Sam Smith plants two hits in my personal countdown.  This is mainly because I have been listening to his latest album, In the Lonely Hours, this week.  I'm Not the Only One debuts this week at #10.  





#9 Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora - Black Widow (#9)


Iggy Azalea plants her second top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, as her collaboration with Rita Ora, Black Widow, debuts at #9.  This is Rita Ora's very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.







#8 Charli XCX - Boom Clap (NEW)


Charli XCX finally lands her first top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Boom Clap debuts at #8.







#7 Jennifer Lopez - First Love (NEW)


Jennifer Lopez gets her sixteenth top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, as First Love, debuts at #7.  It's the second top 10 hit from her latest album A.K.A.






#6 Sam Smith - Restart (#10)


Sam Smith's first top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Restart, zooms up to #6 this week, from #10.  He has two top 10 hits in my personal countdown this week.





#5 AJR - I'm Ready (#8)

AJR's I'm Ready continues to ascend my personal countdown this week, moving from #8 to #5 this week. It's their very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.





#4 Martin Garrix feat. Jay Hardway - Wizard (#6)


Martin Garrix and Jay Hardway keep EDM alive in my personal countdown, as Wizard, moves from #6 to #4 this week. It's Martin's second top 10 hit in my personal countdown, and Jay's first.









#3 A Great Big World - Already Home (#5)

A Great Big World's Already Home continues to move up my personal countdown, moving from #5 to #3 this week. It's their thierd top 10 hit in my personal countdown.




#2 Vertical Horizon - Consolation (#3)


Vertical Horizon's Consolation moves closer to the top spot.  Two of the songs from their latest album Echoes From the Underground, went all the way to #1.  Consolation looks like it's going to be the third.









#1 Pharrell feat. Justin Timberlake - Brand New (#2)

Pharrell gets his fifth #1 song and Justin Timberlake, his sixth, as their collaboration, Brand New, tops my personal countdown this week.  Brand New comes from Pharrell's latest album GIRL.  We danced to this song in JP's class, that's why I got to know the song!


No comments:

Post a Comment