Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, August 15, 2014

Sia's 'Chandelier' Tops the FABE Weekly Top 10 Countdown


Australian singer Sia gets her second #1 song in my personal countdown this week, as Chandelier moves from #2 to #1.  She first hit the #1 spot in 2010 with Clap Your Hands.

#10 Tyga feat. Rick Ross - Dope (NEW)

Rappers Tyga and Rick Ross get their very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Dope, debuts at #10.  We danced to this song in my hip hop class under G-Force Popper Ishii, that's why the song has charted.





#9 Sam Smith - Restart (NEW)


Sam Smith has had different radio hits charting in the US and UK charts, but in my own personal countdown, Restart is the first song that charts, entering my personal countdown at #9.  It's from his first album, In the Lonely Hour.




#8 AJR - I'm Ready (#10)


The AJR brothers hit' I'm Ready, continues to move up my personal countdown, this week, parking itself at #8.  I have tweeted the Ayala Malls hoping that they bring the brothers here to Manila!  Just wishful thinking!






#7 Jupiter Project - Celebration (#7)


The song from the Kiwi duo Jupiter Project, Celebration, stays at #7 for a second week.  It's currently the peak position of the duo.





#6 Martin Garrix feat. Jay Hardaway - Wizard (#6)


Dutch DJ Martin Garrix's collaboration with Jay Hardaway, Wizard, stays at #6 for a second week in a row,  It's Martin's second top 10 hit in my personal countdown.






#5 A Great Big World - Already Home (NEW)


The American duo A Great Big World, gets their third top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Already Home, debuts at #5.







#4 Mali Music - Beautiful (#4)


Gospel singer Mali Music sets Beautiful at #4 again this week. It's his very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.


#3 Vertical Horizon - Consolation (#3)

The American band Vertical Horizon's latest hit, Consolation stays at #3 for another week. It's the band's 17th top 10 hit in my personal countdown. The band performed here in Manila again this year.




#2 Pharrell feat. Justin Timberlake - Brand New (#4)




Pharrell's collaboration with Justin Timberlake, Brand New, climbs closer to the top spot this week, landing itself at #2. We danced to this song in G-Force Stallion JP's class, that's why I discovered the song. I love the energy of the song!







#1 Sia - Chandelier (#2)



Sia gets her second #1 song in my personal countdown this week, as Chandelier moves from #2 to #1 this week.









No comments:

Post a Comment