Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, August 8, 2014

Hazel Faith's Plastic Tops the FABE OPM Weekly Top 10 Countdown!


Hazel Faith gets her very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as Plastic, moves to take up the top spot.  She becomes the 17th OPM act to top my OPM countdown for the first time.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending August 8, 2014 -


#10 RJ Ty feat. Ron Henley - Puyat (#9)

The collaboration between RJ Ty and Ron Henley, Puyat, slips to #10 this week, after peaking last week at #9.




#9 Kilos - Basta Masaya Ka (NEW)


Local band Kilos gets their very first hit in my OPM countdown as Basta Masaya Ka debuts this week at #9.






#8 Mica - Heart Song (#10)

Mica's Heart Song moves up my OPM countdown from #10 to #8.  It's her first hit in my OPM countdown as well.





#7 Klarisse de Guzman - Di Kayang Pilitin (#8)

Klarisse de Guzman's Di Kayang Pilitin moves up my OPM countdown this week, from #7 to #6.  It's her first visit to my OPM countdown as well.





#6 Spongecola feat. Yeng Constantino - +63 (#7)

The collaboration between Spongecola and Yeng Constantino, +63, continues to move up my OPM countdown this week, from #7 to #6. It's Spongecola's sixth and Yeng's 8th top 10 hit.





#5 Smugglaz - P.M.L. (Panghawakan Mo Lang) (#6)




Smugglaz's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown moves up this week from #6 to #5








#4 Spongecola - Singapore Sling (Dahil Kilala Na Kita) (#5)

Spongecola's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Singapore Sling, moves up from #5 to #4 this week.




#3 Chris Cantada - Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine) (#4)

Chris Cantada's fourth top 10 hit, Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine) from his self-titled album, moves up to #3 this week.



#2 Paolo Onesa - Which Way Robert Frost (#3)

Paolo Onesa's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown looks like it's going to be his second #1 song as well. Which Way Robert Frost moves up this week to #2.



#1 Hazel Faith - Plastic (#2)

Hazel Faith finally climbs to the top of my OPM countdown this week. She becomes the 17th OPM artist this year to get their very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown, which just goes to show that OPM is alive and well, with enough new artists to keep the music alive through 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment