Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Chris Cantada Tops My OPM Countdown For the Fourth Time


Chris Cantada has four hits in my OPM countdown and all of them have gone all the way to #1. Those four songs are Scarred, The Other Side, January and Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine).

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending August 22, 2014.

#10 Urbandub - Hover (NEW)

Local rock band Urbandub finally gets their very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown as Hover, debuts at #10.






#9 Kamikazee - Kislap (NEW)


Kamikazee gets their fifth top 10 hit this week in my OPM countdown as Kislap debuts at #9.






#8 Zsa Zsa Padilla - All Cried Out (#10)


Zsa Zsa Padilla's  twelfth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown All Cried Out, moves up to #8 this week.  It's the fourth top 10 hit from her latest album, Palagi.





#7 RJ Ty feat. Ron Henley - Puyat (#8)


The collaboration between RJ Ty and Ron Henley, Puyat, moves up my OPM countdown this week to #7.






#6 Klarisse de Guzman - Di Kayang Pilitin (#7)


Klarisse de Guzman's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Di Kayang Pilitin, moves up a notch to #6 this week.







#5 Yeng Constantino and Spongecola - +63 (#6)

Spongecola and Yeng Constantino's collaboration +63 continues to move up my OPM countdown.  It lands this week at #5.  It's Spongecola's 6th top 10 hit in my OPM countdown and Yeng's eighth.




#4 Kilos - Basta Masaya Ka (#5)

Local band Kilos' Basta Masaya Ka, moves up a notch to #4 this week. It's the band's first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.




#3 Mica - Heart Song (#4)

Mica's Heart Song moves up to #3 this week.  It's her very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.




#2 Smugglaz - P.M.L. (Panghawakan Mo Lang) (#3)

Smugglaz's P.M.L (Panghawakan Mo Lang) moves up to #2 this week.  It's his very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.





#1 Chris Cantada - Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine) (#2)

All of Chris Cantada's four hits from his self-titled album went all the way to #1.  Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine) becomes his fourth #1 song and top 10 hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment