Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Jonalyn Viray Gets Her Very First #1 Song in My OPM Countdown


Jonalyn Viray gets her very first #1 song in my OPM countdown this week, as Sa Piling Mo, moves to the top spot. It's her second top 10 hit as well. 

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending August 1,2014 -

#10 Mica - Heart Song (NEW)

Mica Javier gets her very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown this week as Heart Song debuts at #10.





#9 RJ Ty feat. Ron Henley - Puyat (NEW)

Local rap artist RJ Ty gets his very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown as Puyat debuts at #9.  He collaborates with Ron Henley which makes it Ron's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.




#8 Klarisse de Guzman - Di Kayang Pilitin (#10)


Klarisse de Guzman's Di Kayang Pilitin moves up two places to #8 this week.




#7 Spongecola feat. Yeng Constantino - +63 (#9)


+63, the collaboration between Spongecola (their 6th top 10) and Yeng Constantino (her eighth top 10 hit) climbs up the countdown this week.





#6 Smugglaz - PML (Panghawakan Mo Lang) (NEW)

Local rapper Smugglaz gets his very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as PML (Panghawakan Mo Lang) debuts at #6.







#5 Spongecola - Singapore Sling (Dahil Kilala Na Kita) (#6)


Spongecola's Singapore Sling continues to move up my OPM countdown.  The band has two top 10 hits in the countdown this week.




#4 Chris Cantada - Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine) (#5)




Chris Cantada's fourth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Little Girl, continues to move up, this week to #4.




#3 Paolo Onesa - Which Way Robert Frost (#4)



Paolo Onesa's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Which Way Robert Frost, continues to move closer to the top. His first hit, Lucky in Love, went all the way to #1.



#2 Hazel Faith - Plastic (#3)

Hazel Faith's Plastic moves closer to the top spot this week. It's her first hit in my OPM countdown.


#1 Jonalyn Viray - Sa Piling Mo (#2)

Jonalyn Viray gets her very first #1 song in my OPM countdown this week, as Sa Piling Mo, ascends to the top. It's her second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown as well.

1 comment:

  1. 4 August 2014

    Author/Owner
    Myfabemusic.blogspot.com

    I hope you don't mind my email out of the blue but I am reaching out regarding possible commercial opportunities arising from your social media accounts.

    Boom is Australia, New Zealand & Asia's first digital influencer network. We bring brands and audiences together across various platforms via social content creators such as yourself.

    At present, we are venturing into the Philippine market and it would be an honor for us to have you on board. What this means is that we can provide resources to help grow your social media channel and audience, provide a platform for you to build a network with other creators and potentially earn revenue from your social media accounts and your YouTube channel.

    To know more about our company and view some samples of our partnerships, you can review the presentation here: http://www.dropbox.com/s/5uv357za1nvcgzz/Boom%20Video%20Introduction.pdf

    If you wish to chat about the possibilities, send me back an email or feel free to give me a call.

    Looking forward to hear from you and work with you soon.

    Regards,

    Lawrence Andrew Fernandez
    Social Media Talent Acquisition
    Boom Video - Philippines
    lawrence@boomcollective.net
    09232441503
    (02) 479-1762
    18/F Robinsons Summit Center, 6783 Ayala Ave., Makati City

    ReplyDelete