Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jason Mraz Tops My Personal Countdown For the First Time

Jason Mraz tops my personal countdown for the first time this week, as I Won't Give Up goes to #1.

Here are my favorite songs for the week ending March 23, 2012 -

#1 - Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up (#2)

#2 - Cyndi Lauper - When You Were Mine (RE)

Cyndi Lauper's When You Were Mine returns to my top 10 this week after she sings it in her concert this week.  It's a former #1 song of hers.

#3 - Cyndi Lauper - I Drove All Night (RE)

#4 -Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (#8)

#5 - Cyndi Lauper -True Colors (RE)

#6 - Christian Bautista - Beautiful to Me (#4)

#7 - Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time (RE)

#8 - Katy Perry - Hummingbird Heartbeat (#5)

#9 - Evanescence - Swimming Home (#1)

#10 - Cyndi Lauper - All Through the Night (RE)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment