Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gotye and Kimbra Tops My Personal Countdown List for the First Time


It's like the Valentine's season still in my Top 10 list this week, as most of the top songs are love songs!  Finally topping the list after a fantastic breakout a few weeks back is Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know.  Newcomers to the list are Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen and the Filipina duo Krissy and Ericka.  

Here are my ten favorite songs the week ending March 9, 2012 -

#1 - Gotye and Kimbra - Somebody That I Used to Know (4)

#2 - Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up (5)


#3 - Evanescence - Swimming Home (1)

#4 - Christian Bautista - Beautiful to Me (10)

#5 - Katy Perry - Hummingbird Heartbeat (6)

#6 - Avril Lavigne - Push (7)

#7 - Melissa Etheridge - Only Love (8)

#8 - Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (NEW)

#9 - Sitti - Sinong Mag-aakala (RE)

#10 - Krissy and Ericka - 12:51 (NEW)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment