Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My OPM Myx Countdown Votes This Week, March 12, 2012


Well, another week is upon us and it's time again to pick four OPM songs that I'm going to vote this week for the OPM Myx countdown.  Here they are -

1.  Christian Bautista - 4 votes per day - still my favorite OPM song for the week.  It should top my personal Top 10 list soon too!

2.  Hijo - Di Mo Na Kaya - 3 votes per day - well, this song kinda grew on me.  Funny thing is it disappeared from my Ipod so that I had to re-download it.

3.  Krissy and Ericka - 12:51 - 2 votes per day - The first time I heard this song was in Markki Stroem's concert.  I fell in love with it then, and now it's one of my favorite OPM songs of the week.

4.  Never the Strangers - Alive - 1 vote per day - Another song which grew on me.  At least now, the sound of Pinoy rock is continuously evolving!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment