Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Evanescence's Swimming Home Stays At #1 for a Second Week

Evanescence's Swimming Home continues to lord it over my personal countdown list this week.



Here are my top 10 favorite songs for the week ending March 2, 2012 -

#1 - Evanescence - Swimming Home (1)

#2 - Blue - U Make Me Wanna (RE)


Because of their concerts last Saturday, Blue and A1's former #1 songs return to the top 10 f my personal weekly Top 10. U Make Me Wanna goes to #2 while A1's Same Old Brand New You enters at #3.  

#3 - A1 - Same Old Brand New You (RE)


#4 - Gotye and Kimbra - Somebody That I Used to Know (2)

#5 - Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up (3)

#6 - Katy Perry - Hummingbird Heartbeat (4)

#7 - Avril Lavigne - Push (5)

#8 - Only Love - Melissa Etheridge (6)


#9 - Natasha Bedingfield - A Little Too Much (#8)

#10 - Christian Bautista - Beautiful to Me (9)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment