Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, April 9, 2012

My Five Favorite Cranberries Songs



In lieu of their concert here in Manila later tonight, I came up with this list of the five songs that I love from this Irish band -



#1 Salvation - This is actually my all time Cranberries favorite hit!  I just love how hard-driving they are here!



#2 Linger
- This was their very first US Top 10 hit. Their sound was so different from the other Top 10 songs in the US at that time that it wasn't hard to distinguish them from the rest of the pack.!



#3 Ode to My Family
- Probably one of their most haunting songs - immediately became a hit when it came to the Philippines



#4 Zombie
- I don't know how this song became their most famous song but it definitely holds you with Dolores' brash vocals and the song's intriguing lyrics and video. Knowing that they're from Ireland and the IRA, well, maybe the message of the song is somewhere there...



#5 Free to Decide
- This was one of the songs that I liked from their album where Salvation came from. I think that was the only album I bought from them. It was a great one!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment