Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, December 5, 2011

Album Review: Christian Bautista - Outbound



Any fan of Christian Bautista would be happy to have a copy of his latest album, Outbound.  I'm glad he has decided to do some new songs instead of just doing remakes.  This is a good album with some very strong songs in it.  There are already two hits from it - both of which I like very much - All That's Left and I'm Already King.  

Aside from those, I believe Christian and his management can choose from four more songs from the album so that there is continued interest in it. I am talking about the last four songs in the album - all of which are easy to listen to and unique in their own ways.  

My favorite among the four is 'What Can I Do', which I think should be Christian's third release.  Then his collaboration with Jim Brickman, 'Never Far Away', is just as beautiful and is worthy also of release.  'Wrong Number' is a wonderful pop concoction with One Way which I think they should release too.  Finally, Sakura, a song which he sings with Baby M should also be radio-friendly and does not stray away from that vintage Christian Bautista sound. 

If Katy Perry can release six songs from her album, because they're all good, why can't Christian.  He also sounds so good here - probably his best work since his debut album.

No comments:

Post a Comment