Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, December 5, 2011

My Favorite Songs of 2011: #34 Chris Brown - She Ain't You

It's ironic that since that scandal between Chris Brown and Rihanna, my yearend list for the past two years have been peppered by songs of Chris Brown. I daresay that his music has really matured - or at least appealed to me the years after that violent episode in their lives with Rihanna. This year, Chris has three songs in my yearend list, tying only Lady Gaga! The first one is She Ain't You, his homage to the legend Michael Jackson, and it's a version I love very much. I believe he really channeled Michael here. This song is also one of the few songs that I gleaned from the Body Jam playlist this year. Since I do that exercise almost every day, it's not unexpected to find some of the songs that we dance - here in my personal year end list!

No comments:

Post a Comment