Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Five Avril Lavigne Songs I'm Looking Forward to Hearing Tonight




Avril Lavigne has been doing her Black Star Tour since last year, and actually passed this part of Asia last year, and for some strange reason, skipped the Philippines.  I really thought she'd skip us this time after having been here twice already.  But, news did come out late last year that she was doing a show here and voila, perform here for the third time later this evening!

I have already seen her playlist and it's a good mixture of old hits and new ones.  I am just surprised though that her picks from her latest album, Goodbye Lullabye are just few - I think only six songs - and she's not even singing my favorite song - Push!  Well, that's what I got from the last playlist I saw, but of course, it could change.

Anyway, here are the five songs I am looking forward to hear from her tonight.

#5 Don't Tell Me

This is from her 2004 album, Under My Skin and has been one of my favorite songs of hers ever since.  Actually, Under My Skin is my most favorite album of hers overall.  The song only reached #22 in the US but went Top 10 in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Australia and her native Canada.

#4 My Happy Ending

This song also comes from Under My Skin and also one of my favorite songs of hers.  It went to #9 in the US, and went Top 10 in the UK, Ireland, Austria and Australia.

#3 Losing Grip

This is the fourth song she released from her 2002 debut album, Let Go.  It didn't chart that well, but it's one of my favorite opening song of any of her albums.  It sets the tempo of this particular album.

#2 I'm With You

A classic from her first album - this is an audience favorite where everyone just sings along with her. 

#1 Hot

I was blown away when I first heard this song from her The Best Damn Thing album.  Even with the release of her new material, this song still remains to be my most favorite song of hers, and the song I would love to hear the most tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment