Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My OPM Myx Countdown Votes This Week - February 24


I have been sidetracked last week by the concerts of Avril Lavigne, Evanescence and Bush, so I wasn't able to concentrate on the OPM songs in the OPM Myx Countdown.  Anyway, I did give the countdown a spin this week and here are my four favorite songs right now which will be getting the indicated votes everyday, as I vote -

#1 Never the Strangers - Alive (4 votes/day)

Well, this song kinda grew on me.  Admittedly, I thought it was an American band singing it and I was surprised to find out it was them pala.  I really hope they could go to #1 in the countdown.  I would also love to see them perform live!

#2 Sitti - Sinong Mag-aakala (3 votes/day)

My sister is a big fan of Sitti, but not me.  I hate remakes, so I was really surprised to find out that Sitti does sing original songs and this one is very pretty!  It also kinda grew on me and right now it's up there among my OPM favorites!

#3 12:51 - Krissy and Ericka (2 votes/day)

I actually have their CD.  I bought it because I love their version of that M2M hit Don't Say You Love Me.  Now, they've acquitted themselves with a beautiful original song. I first saw the video in Markki Stroem's concert.  It's been a favorite of mine ever since.

#4 Christian Bautista - Beautiful to Me (1 vote/day)

I've been loving every single song Christian has been releasing this past year.  I initially did not warm up to this song but now that I hear it constantly, I am beginning to appreciate the chorus and how wonderfully Christian sings it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment