Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, February 20, 2012

Natasha Bedingfield Gets Fifth #1 Song In My Personal Countdown


Natasha Bedingfield gets her fifth #1 song in my personal countdown this week, as A Little Too Much zooms from #7 to #1.  Her previous #1s include These Words, Unwritten, I Wanna Have Your Babies and Strip Me.

Here are my top 10 favorite songs for the week ending February 17, 2012.

#1 - Natasha Bedingfield - A Little Too Much (7)

#2 - Push - Avril Lavigne (NEW)

#3 - What the Hell - Avril Lavigne (NEW)

#4 - Wish You Were Here - Avril Lavigne (NEW)

#5 - Smile - Avril Lavigne (NEW)

#6 - I Love You - Avril Lavigne (NEW)

#7 - Only Love - Melissa Etheridge (NEW)

#8 - I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz (NEW)

#9 - Gotye and Kimbra - Somebody That I Used to Know (NEW)


#10 - Ed Sheeran - Lego House (1)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment