Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Evanescence Back On Top of My Personal Countdown


Due to their concert last Sunday, Evanescence captures the #1 spot for the fourth time in my personal countdown with Swimming Home, a new track from their self-titled album - and a song they also performed that night.  Their former #1 songs were Bring Me To Life, My Immortal and Call Me When You're Sober

Here are my top 10 favorite songs for the week ending February 24, 2012 -

#1 - Swimming Home - Evanescence (NEW)

#2 - Gotye and Kimbra - Somebody That I Used to Know (9)

#3 - I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz (8)

#4 - Katy Perry - Hummingbird Heartbeat (RE)

#5 - Push - Avril Lavigne (2)

#6 - Only Love - Melissa Etheridge (7)

#7 - Evanescence - My Immortal (NEW)

#8 - Natasha Bedingfield - A Little Too Much (#2)

#9 - Christian Bautista - Beautiful to Me (NEW)

#10 - Sitti - Sinong Mag-aakala (NEW)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment