Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Four Favorite Songs From Melissa Etheridge's 'Fearless Love'


I've been listening to Melissa Etheridge's latest CD, Fearless Love, the whole week and it has some really good songs, which truly represent the artistry of Melissa.  Here are my favorite four songs, which, if I were a record company executive, I would release as singles -

1.  Heaven On Earth I would pick this is the first single to release. It's a beautiful song! Vintage Melissa! 2. Company This would be the second single - she sings this with so much fervor, I love it! 3. Only Love This is my third pick, another fantastic song! Very haunting and poignant! 4. Indiana This song is beautiful and I love the story she weaves into it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment