Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, May 21, 2012

Joe Jonas in Manila





I'm sure it's just me getting older but even with their eye candy looks, the bland music the Jonas Brothers have been producing have barely registered in my music radar, except maybe for This Is Me from that even blanded TV show Camp Rock.  Sometimes it mystifies me how it interests the young people but anyway, to each his or HER own taste.  

Joe Jonas is definitely eye candy though but I really hope he produces more compelling music.  Such a waste really with looks like that.  You don't really get real fans since those chicks will just go for the next available eye candy......

He'll be here in Manila though this week.  On May 25, that's this Friday, he'll perform in Trinoma at 4PM and at Greenbelt at 7PM, then at the Alabang Town Center on Saturday, May 26 at 7PM, and the Ayala Center Cebu on Sunday, May 27, at 3PM.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment