Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, May 4, 2012

Vertical Horizon Tops My Personal Countdown For the First Time with The Lucky One


The concerts of Vertical Horizon and Live's Ed Kowalczyk last week cause another barrage of new songs into my personal weekly Top 10.  Here are my favorite songs for the week ending May 4, 2012 -

#1 Vertical Horizon - The Lucky One (NEW)

      Vertical Horizon gets their first #1 song in my personal weekly Top 10.  This song comes from the latest album, Burning the Days.  They also played this in their concert here in Manila.

#2 Madonna - I'm A Sinner (3)

      The only song from MDNA that was able to survive the onslaught of Vertical Horizon and Live's hits.  It is poised to top the list next week.

#3 Vertical Horizon - All Is Said and Done (NEW)
      Another new song from the band, also from their new album.  They also performed it here!

#4 Gloria Estefan - Wepa (1)
     Last week's #1 song still holds strong as I still enjoy dancing it in Body Jam.

#5  Live - Lightning Crashes (RE)
     A former #1 song, Lightning Crashes reenters at #5, propelled by Ed Kowalczyk's concert here last week.

#6 Vertical Horizon - I'm Still Here (NEW)
     An old classic from the band that enters my personal list for the first time.

#7  Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want (RE)
     A former top 10 song in my personal list reenters this week at #7.

#8 Live - Selling the Drama (RE)
     A Live classic reenters the Top 10 this week at #8.

#9 Live - White, Discussion (NEW)
     I discovered this Live classic while listening to Ed's concert setlist.  This is Live's fourth Top 10 hit in my personal Top 10.  Ed also performed this in the show!

#10  Live - I Alone (RE)
     Another Live classic which entered the Top 10 before, reenters at #10.Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment