Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Five Favorite Beastie Boys Songs


With the recent death of Beastie Boys member Adam "MCA" Yauch at the young age of 47, I checked my dusty CD collection for the songs from this groundbreaking rap group of white men!  It was almost practically unheard of during their day to have white men to actually rap!  Anyway, the Beasties were definitely pioneers bringing a new dimension to rap music.  As an homage, I am making this video article of the three songs that I really liked from them -


#1 Intergalactic - This song was released in 1998 and it came from their album, 'Hello Nasty' which I really liked! I love the video too! These guys were definitely video pioneers as well!

#2 Sabotage - Ill Communication was one of their biggest albums and from there came this song, Sabotage.

#3 (You Gotta) Fight for your right (To Party) - Anyone who was in high school in the 80s would definitely know this song!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment