Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, May 31, 2012

On Jessica Sanchez

Now that Jessica Sanchez is finished aping the singing styles of Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey, I hope she really bucks down to work and create the sound that's truly her own.  No one can replace Whitney Houston and even if Jessica has proven that she has the same pipes as Whitney, she has to create her own persona and have her own set of hit songs.  Like millions of other Filipinos, I am excited to hear her first album.I don't know about the choice of Tommy Motola since he hasn't had any recent hits.  I mean, Mariah has moved on from him a LOOOONNNGGG time ago.  I'm just afraid her music would sound dated.  Oh well, that all remains to be seen.

Jessica's I Have Nothing leaves NY fans 'breathless' » FUNFARE with Ricardo F. Lo | Entertainment » philstar.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment