Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, May 25, 2012

fun. Gets Their First #1 Song in My Personal Countdown

fun. zooms eight places to #1 this week, as Some Nights become their very first #1 song in my personal countdown.

Because of her show here last Monday, Lady Gaga got six slots of my Top 10 list this week.


Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending May 25, 2012 -

#1 fun. - Some Nights (#9)

#2 Lady Gaga - Born This Way (RE)

This song was my #1 song for 2011 and this week, it returns to the top 10 at #2.

#3 Lady Gaga - Bad Kids (NEW)

Of all the 'unknown' songs she sang in the concert, this one came out to be the most interesting to me.

#4 Lady Gaga - Government Hooker (NEW)

I love how she sings 'Gaga' in the beginning!

#5 Lady Gaga - ScheiSe (NEW)

German for fuck, as they said, this was her last song in the show.  Loved the choreography for this.

#6 Lady Gaga - Hair (NEW)

Another 'unknown' song that I liked during her show.  She was on a motorbike while doing this!

#7 Lady Gaga - Black Jesus (Amen Fashion) (NEW)

Another 'unknown' song of hers that I love!

#8 I Fucked Up - Madonna  (4)

#9 Tanya Markova - Da Facebook Song (5)

#10 Chris Cantada - Scarred (8)



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment