Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Vertical Horizon Tops My Personal Countdown for the Second time with All Is Said and Done


Vertical Horizon gets their second #1 song in my personal countdown this week, as All Is Said And Done moves one place to #1. Two weeks ago, The Lucky One stayed at #1 for one week.  This sudden interest in the band's music was due to their concert here a few weeks ago, which I watched. Here are my ten favorite songs this week -

#1 Vertical Horizon - All is Said and Done (2)

#2 Madonna - I'm A Sinner (1)

#3 Vertical Horizon - The Lucky One (4)

#4 Madonna - I Fucked Up (3)

#5 Tanya Markova - Da Facebook Song (5)

#6 Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego (7)

#7 Chris Cornell - The Keeper (8)

#8 Chris Cantada - Scarred (10)

#9 fun. - Some Nights (RE)

#10 Rachelle Ann Go - Whispered Fear (NEW)


No comments:

Post a Comment