Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, September 16, 2012

After 18 long years, Sting returns to Manila

Yes, I was in the ULTRA 18 years ago to watch his show and the only thing I could remember was how badly the hair of the guys smelled which of course, made me avoid stadium shows because some people just don't use shampoos!!  Anyway, surely with the ridiculously expensive concert ticket prices concerts here are priced at - I'm sure the audience that would be watching his show at the MOA have money to buy a sachet of shampoo and conditioner....By the way, I checked his setlist and it includes many of his hits....I just don't know how he'll arrange them - well youtube should help us with that....

After 18 long years, Sting returns to Manila
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment