Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, September 7, 2012

Taylor Swift Tops My Personal Charts Again

Taylor Swift tops my personal countdown for the third time as We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together moves to #1.  Love Story and Mean also topped my countdown in 2008 and 2011 respectively.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending September 7, 2012 -

#1 Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (#4)

#2 Owl City/Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time (#2)

#3 Psy - Gangnam Style (#1)

#4 Muse - Madness (#8)

I am actually not familiar with the British band Muse and this is the first song that I have heard from them and the song slowly climbs my personal chart with their very first hit.

#5 Vincent Ingala - Can't Stop Now (NEW)

Can't Stop Now is the first instrumental jazz song to reach my personal top 10 since the 80s.  The last song I remember to have reached my personal top 10 would be Kenny G's Songbird.

#6 Emmanuelle - Sandali Lang (#7)

#7 Snow Patrol - Lifening (RE)

Four weeks ago, Lifening peaked at #5.  This week, it returns to the top 10 at #7.

#8 David Cook - Hard to Believe (RE)

David Cook's follow up to Goodbye to the Girl is now in the top 10 again.  It peaked at #5 and looks like it's going to have some form of chart life.

#9 Bamboo - Ikot ng Mundo (RE)

Bamboo was at #9 two weeks ago.  This week, it returns to the same spot.

#10 Ne-yo - Let Me Love You (NEW)

Ne-yo returns to my personal countdown this week with Let Me Love You.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment