Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, September 24, 2012

Concert Reviews: Maroon 5 and The Wanted

Maroon 5 has always been a fantastic live performer so I am not surprised that they played a solid show that night.   Unfortunately, I missed their concert this time around because of the Cosmo Bachelors Bash.  Anyhow, the memories of their show May 2011 should suffice for now.

The reviewer's comments on The Wanted's performance are also spot-on!  I was there and I too was impressed at how great the boys sounded.  We don't really expect our boy bands to sound great live because they can wing it just by their looks, but not the boys of The Wanted!  They cornered eight of my ten favorite songs for last week!! That's how I was so impressed with them!

No-frills music, frenetic energy
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment