Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Enjoying Britney as an X-Factor Judge

I've been watching snippets of the X-Factor, the US version in Youtube these past few days and I'm pretty impressed as to how Britney Spears has been conducting herself.  I think she's doing a fine job just telling these people who audition what she really thinks of them, talent-wise.  I actually didn't expect much from her but seeing her pretty serious about the job is quite a far cry from the Britney that imploded years ago during her divorce.  I'm sure after a few seasons here, and with a ready cachet of new and younger fans, I won't be surprised if she releases new material - something to look forward to, definitely!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment