Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Muse Tops My Personal Countdown For the First Time

Muse gets their very first #1 song in my personal countdown this week with this enigmatic song Madness.


Here are my top 10 favorite songs for the week ending September 14, 2012 -

#1 Muse - Madness (#4)

#2 Owl City/Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time (#2)

#3 Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (#1)

#4 Vincent Ingala - Can't Stop Now (#5)

#5 Rico Blanco - Amats (RE)

#6 Pastor Charles Jenkins and Fellowship Chicago - Awesome (NEW)

This is the first gospel song to enter my personal countdown list since Kirk Franklin way back 10 years ago!

#7 Gocho - Si Te Digo La Verdad (NEW)

Yet another Spanish song enters my top 10 this year, the third already this year, after Michel Telo's Ai Seu te pego and Espinoza Paz's Un Hombre Normal.

#8 Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (#10)

#9 Jason Nelson - Shifting the Atmosphere (NEW)

Two gospel songs enter my top 10 this week!  This is the first one.

#10 Sandali Lang - Emmanuele (#6)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment