It has only been three weeks that I've decided to follow the Japanese music charts - and in that span of time, I didn't really find anyone interesting to listen to - until I heard this quirky band Sakanaction! Unfortunately, I could not read Japanese so it's really pretty hard to decipher their videos in Youtube. I guess I'd better get a copy of this band's CD when I'm in HK. I'm sure HMV there has a copy of their CD, especially these two songs I have featured here.
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
The Showtime all-boys dance group Hashtags has one hit in My OPM Top 10 countdown. 2016 - #Roadtrip (#9) This week, the song moves u...
-
When this song was released middle of this year, it immediately became one of the most played songs in my Ipod. I love the energy that th...
-
Celine Dion gets her 47th top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week. She also has 22 #1 songs in my personal countdown. 1990 - (I...
-
Wiz Khalifa has five top forty hits in my personal countdown. Three went to 10 and one went all the way to #1. 2010 Black and Yellow (...
-
With the recent disaster in CDO and Iligan, this is the song that I would love to share with them, especially that it's Christmas time a...
-
Mark Ronson has two top 10 hits in my personal countdown. 2007 - Valerie (with Amy Winehouse) (#1) 2015 - Uptown Funk (with Bruno M...
-
Nickelback is back with a new album entitled Here and Now which has peaked at #2. This week, it slips to #10. It's the band...
-
This song by Nicole Scherzinger was my first #1 song for 2011 at the same time it went to #1 in the UK. I love its funky beat!
-
This is the second Westlife show I've seen, the first one being in HK five years ago. However, my friend, Jennifer has seen them...
-
Silent Sanctuary's third top ten hit in my OPM countdown, Sa Piling Mo, becomes their very first #1 song as well. The song moves from...
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Discovering the Quirky Music of Sakanaction
It has only been three weeks that I've decided to follow the Japanese music charts - and in that span of time, I didn't really find anyone interesting to listen to - until I heard this quirky band Sakanaction! Unfortunately, I could not read Japanese so it's really pretty hard to decipher their videos in Youtube. I guess I'd better get a copy of this band's CD when I'm in HK. I'm sure HMV there has a copy of their CD, especially these two songs I have featured here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment