Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Wanted Tops My Personal Countdown This Week

Due to their concert here in Manila last Friday, the British boy band has peppered my personal countdown with some of their songs.  They put eight songs into my top 10.  Their hit, Chasing the Sun, tops my list at #1.  It's the band's very first #1 song.  

Florence and the Machine's Spectrum also reenters at #4 after it was played in the venue that night.  Coldplay's Paradise also enters at #8 after the boy band sang it as part of their Coldplay medley.

Here are my favorite songs for the week ending September 21, 2012 -

#1 The Wanted - Chasing the Sun (NEW)

#2 The Wanted - Gold Forever (NEW)

#3 The Wanted - Heart Vacancy (NEW)

#4 Florence + the Machine - Spectrum (RE)

#5 The Wanted - Lose My Mind (NEW)

#6 The Wanted - Lightning (NEW)

#7 The Wanted - Invincible (NEW)

#8 Coldplay - Paradise (NEW)

#9 The Wanted - Warzone (NEW)

#10 The Wanted - I Found You (NEW)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment