Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, September 14, 2012

The Wanted Concert Manila 2012: Finally Enjoying the Boys


Early this year, I was wondering why I was buying more expensive tickets for female acts like Lady Gaga or Katy Perry when having hot men onstage like Blue or Hanson or Westlife was a more enjoyable experience? So I decided then that Lady Gaga would be the last expensive ticket I'd buy for a female act and just prioritize the men instead! 
NKOTBSB was the first benefactor of that decision and it was a concert I really enjoyed! Fast forward a few months later, I decided to watch the British boy band, The Wanted, and yes, I really enjoyed the concert as well - even if I had to stand side by side with screaming pubescent girls - hundreds of them on my left and on my right! But we're screaming for the same thing - seeing these gorgeous boys serenading us with their syrupy pop songs! A Friday night with five gorgeous singing boys is not a bad way to start a weekend! Like all the screaming teenage girls last night - we were all very glad they came to Manila!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment