Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Kelly Clarkson Tops My Personal Countdown for the Second Time This Year

Kelly Clarkson is one of the five acts this year to have two #1 songs in my personal countdown.  This week, Catch My Breath moves to the top spot following Don't Rush, her duet with country star Vince Gill, which went to #1 just two weeks ago.

The four other acts to achieve what Kelly did are Beyonce (End of Time, I Miss You), Carly Rae Jepsen (Call Me Maybe, Good Time), Keane (A Bad Dream, Sea Fog) and Vertical Horizon (All Is Said and Done, The Lucky One).

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending December 21, 2012 -

#1 Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath (#7)

#2 Sakanaction - Boku to Hana (#9)

#3 P!nk - Try (#4)

#4 Kelly Clarkson/Vince Gill - Don't Rush (#6)

#5 Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home (#2)

#6 Ke$ha - Die Young (#3)

#7 Elton John - Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters (#10)

#8 Elvis Crespo ft Fito Blanko - Pegadito Suavecito (#32)

#9 Foster the People - I Would Do Anything For Love (#22)

#10 One Direction - Little Things (#20)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment