Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, December 10, 2012

Kelly Clarkson and Vince Gill Top my Personal Countdown List This Week

 

Kelly Clarkson and Vince Gill become the second duet to top my personal countdown this year with their song Don't Rush.  Earlier this year, Gotye and Kimbra hit #1 with Somebody I Used to Know.   This week, the song jumps from #10 to #1.

Here are my favorite songs for the week ending December 7, 2012 -

#1 Kelly Clarkson / Vince Gill - Don't Rush

#2 Ke$ha - Die Young

#3 Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath

#4 Alanis Morissette - Woman Down

#5 BB Brunes - Coups et Blessures


#7 Sakanaction - Yoru No Odoriko

#8 Frank Ocean - Thinking About You

#9 Matt Redman - 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)

#10 Cassadee Pope - Over You


No comments:

Post a Comment