Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Ten Favorite Songs of 2012: #5 Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together @taylorswift13 #TaylorSwift @VeryGrumpyCat

I was definitely one of the few adults I knew who loved this song, and before the Grammy voters named it as one of the Record of the Year nominees for next year's awards, I had to keep that love for this song a secret - since most of those who loved it were young people who were so into Taylor - and not adults over 40!

I just love how Taylor composed this song!  I guess it caught on so quickly because high school kids knew it was written for them - and well, their puppy loves, or first loves or whatever. Don't you just love rolling "never, ever, ever!" on your mouth!

This song confirms though what Harry Styles of One Direction has to watch out for.  As I read on of today's tweets, the song's going to be called "I Went In the Wrong Direction".





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment